An Award-Winning Facility
The team at Broadway House is among the most skilled and recognized in the nation. Our dozens of local, state and national awards is a powerful tribute to the work we do every day on behalf of the community.
Recent awards include:
- Local Nursing Center Receives National Accreditation for Excellence in Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI). This accreditation is evaluated and presented by independent accreditor, Providigm, LLC. Through Broadway House’s use of the abaqis Quality Management System, Providigm is able to verify that Broadway House is continually assessing the quality of care they provide to their residents against federal regulations and standards at an ongoing rate, and correcting identified issues. READ MORE
- Broadway House for Continuing Care has achieved a Five-Star Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), an agency operating under the Department of Health and Human Services. READ MORE
- At their Annual Meeting on June 1st, the American College of Healthcare Executives of NJ presented James R. Gonzalez, MPH, FACHE, LNHA, with the organization’s Distinguished Service Award. READ MORE
- Marvean Dixon-Phillips, Evening Nursing Supervisor, has received the Healthcare Foundation of NJ’s 2017 “Lester Z. Lieberman Humanism in Healthcare” award. READ MORE
- Broadway House received the 2015 Embracing Quality Award for exceptional achievement of a Deficiency-Free Survey in meeting the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) standards required by independent accreditor Providigm. Only 328 nursing centers in the US and Ontario received awards placing Broadway House in an elite group of high performing nursing centers.This award clearly demonstrates Broadway House’s commitment to always improving the quality of care provided.
- Broadway House has earned another commitment to quality award. The AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award has been designed as a progressive three-step process to encourage the continuous learning and development of integrated quality systems to achieve performance excellence. Each progressive step requires a more detailed and comprehensive demonstration of quality integration and performance. The criteria for each step is based on the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program. The American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) represent more than 12,000 non-profit and proprietary skilled nursing centers, assisted living communities, sub-acute centers and homes for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. By delivering solutions for quality care, AHCA/NCAL aims to improve the lives of the millions of frail, elderly and individuals with disabilities who receive long term or post-acute care in our member centers each day. Broadway House has been awarded the Bronze Award. The Bronze Award recognizes that our organization has developed a foundation to begin a journey of continuous quality improvement.
- Broadway House has received accreditation for 2014 as a skilled nursing facility actively performing Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement activities. The accreditation, presented by independent accreditor, Providigm, LLC, demonstrates that we are continually assessing residents’ quality of life with regard to concerns such as pain, dignity, respect for resident choice, and quality of care problems such as whether there are enough staff to meet resident needs, weight loss, infections, rehabilitation following acute injury or illness, and prevention of readmissions to hospital. The Providing QAPI Accreditation standards require that we are assessing our quality against the full federal regulation at an ongoing rate, encompassing a substantial proportion of our residents, and correcting identified issues. To learn more about the research that contributed to the development of these standards, please visit www.providigm.com/recognition. We are so proud to receive this accreditation. It confirms our commitment to continually strive to improve the care that we give to your loved one, and to ensure that our quality systems are sound.
- Broadway House was awarded a prestigious Five-Star Rating by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Nursing homes with this respected 5 Star rating are considered to provide “much above average” quality service.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Broadway House as one of “America’s Best Nursing Homes.”